Monday, December 22, 2008

Gay Sauna Bombay Inde

Es weihnachtet! Irgendwie seltsam...

na, war das schnell?! hm...?

es wird be so different in this year. Christmas, I mean. live for the first time in my I will not spend the holidays at home. so little I envy my colleagues from the past 2, 3 months, which are now all set out for each other from here, to be able to be reintegrated with their family Christmas. I see how it stands in the heart. but I wanted. I would have about Christmas can also fly back home, but I guess that would have given back quite dramatic farewell scenes, but I know myself. as much as I am here, so I am also pleased to be able to dive into this exciting country, in this foreign culture, the way it is not yet home. It is missing a lot. especially now that it so much Christmas Vacation. maybe it is different this year ... nice, but never be the same.
christmas plays a very important role in Vietnam. Although there are now many places to buy all kinds of Christmas kitsch, and you can see everywhere flashy flashing and glittering fake Christmas trees, but somehow ... I do not know anything's wrong. Vietnam and Christmas, which just will not fit together so well.
even when more and more Vietnamese can topple in the Christmas rush, get carried away, plug in and get drunk, know only few of them what Christmas means at all. Christmas here rather than primarily commercial export from the west, sort of. non-traditional, with no real respect. but for one reason to celebrate really out there on the streets, not at home. especially young people fall into a real party noise, I was told. apparently no trace of contemplation. basically everything as probably always be around on and around Christmas. only it is already and will probably still be a little more colorful, flashy and loud, at least in the urban centers of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, where the general Western influence is already the largest, vie find hotels and department stores around the most beautiful Christmas decoration . with the movement away from the big city lights fade, the more and more. I'll watch it to me, the Vietnamese drive to the Christmas holidays ...
But now, at this moment I can smell's right, see, hear, feel, taste: Christmas at home with all that that implies. and I feel all warm at heart when I think of it. oh yes ...
I wish all the helpful blog readers (not quite as diligent and comment;)) a very wunderpraechtiges Christmas! slips me all happy and well into the new year!

- I hope you did not expect that I sit up weihnachtsmannmuetzen one of these horrible flashing and handsome grinning into the camera to show you how much it here, but Christmas is ... ! ;) -

special greetings to the comment writers Judith, Alessandra and Anya! the faithless tomato logs soon, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment