Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free How To Build A Buggy Plans

H&M Fashion Against Aids Collection 2011










short FAA ) up to 130 € ( for the leather jacket! ) and the collection is from 27 April 2011 in certain transactions, as well as the online shop will be available .
Unlike recent collections ( 2010 Festival Collection ", 2009" Stars against AIDS
, "2008" Designers against Aids "), I find this one very funny, I like some parts even not, especially the overall with the comic prints I do not just sparkling. However, I think, for example, the dog backpack, some T-shirts and the white west just fabulous. High on my wish list but above the harness belt is (
?
) for 20 €. Otherwise, this brings me FAA collection, save in exceptional cases also help a bit. What are your favorites so far? Love, Alice.
)

0 comments:

Post a Comment